The Celtics Kevin Garnett Chokes a Player

NBA- The Celtics- Knicks was very close after four quarters of action. As a more dominant team than the Knicks, the Celtics seems to be in control of the game until the fourth quarter.


But New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony has put his team on his shoulders down the stretch, he scored 17 points in the fourth quarter alone. Then Anthony also scored the final two points that came from free throws in the waning moments. After being fouled, both teams are tied, 104-104, and Anthony shoots both free throws.

Kevin Garnett was given the chance to tie the ball game, and got enough space for a fade away midrange jumper from the wing. But his shot didn't go in. The Boston Celtics has blown their lead, after the Garnet miss the Madison Square Garden was jubilant.  

And then Garnett got a heated exchange with former teammate Knicks player Bill Walker, who contested his shot. He got some few words and then put his hand to Walkers' throat and shove him back. Baron Davis who was injured wearing street clothes rushed quickly to intervened on Walker's behalf.


Walker tells what has happened between him and Garnett during the incident.

"I guess he got mad I contested his shot. He grabbed my hand, tangled it up. I pulled my hand away, and then we had a situation," he said. "I'm a grown-up. You put your hands on my face, what part of the game is that? You know what the man does. Would you want me to put my hands on your face and push you away? I'm a man at the end of the day. It's disrespectful. You should not do that to any man."

Will Garnett be suspended on how he behaves during that game?