What to do when it is raining



It is raining non stop for the past 4 months! and I am bored. Besides watching TV, blogging and
playing guitar I can't think anything else.

And then I searched for something to do while its raining and here are 10 of the activities you would enjoy while mr sunshine is taking a day off.

I did not include watching TV and computer because it is too common.

1. Draw. You don't need to be like Da vinci to create a master piece, just pick up a pen or pencil then draw whatever you want.

2 Sing. Do a karaoke in your own home, don't mind if your voice is not that good, at least you won't get bored.

3. Video games. I suggest you play classic games like Chrono trigger or Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time.

4. Clean your room. Most guys are too lazy cleaning their own room, but when you have nothing to do, I suggest you do so.

5. Learn how to cook. This is one of my favorite when I have nothing to do. I love it when people praise my cooking skills.

6. Look thru old pictures. Grab your elementary or high school year book. Remember the people you used to be with; your crush, your ex partner, your team mates, your favorite teachers. Cherishing the past will make you smile.

7. Make a video. Do something funny or silly then post it on you tube or just keep it for yourself. When bored again just watch your video.

8. Sleep. This is my first choice when I am bored.

9. Read a book. 

10. Play outside while raining. This is fun I actually do this when I was young